Bean’s Brave Journey
Each Get Well Map:
- Is created on a durable surface that can be sanitized in healthcare environments.
- Is sized 12″ x 18″ for visual appeal, but also for ease of access and use at the bedside.
- Includes directions in English & Spanish, and a “repositionable” sticker that is moved together by the child and treatment team in correspondence with the child’s progress.
- Has a themed “neutral zone” that helps to facilitate child-centered communication with use of metaphors that soften medical jargon and reduce anxiety during set-backs.
- Has spaces designed to adhere photographs or drawings for personalization.
- Has space designated for autographs and well wishes from team members that have made a positive impact in the child & family’s care.
- Is created, manufactured and assembled in the USA with love & prayers for a speedy recovery!
Make sure children & family’s remember your organization’s commitment to patient & family-centered care by including the logo of your healthcare organization or business on each Get Well Map (added upon request).
For all the furry-friend lovers! Dogs increase stress-reducing endorphins:) Based on the true story of rescue pup, “Bean”, Bean’s Brave Journey is Child Inspired’s 1st Pet-Themed Get Well Map! Developed in collaboration with Tail Bangers in Millsboro, DE, Bean’s Brave Journey is fun and whimsical, just like their hand decorated All-Natural dog treats. This Get Well Map encourages children with the use of metaphors that they can understand. Children often endure many challenges along their journeys, but just like rescue pups… with perseverance and help from others… they can achieve their goals too!