Each Get Well Map:
- Is created on a durable surface that can be sanitized in healthcare environments.
- Is sized 12″ x 18″ for visual appeal, but also for ease of access and use at the bedside.
- Includes directions in English & Spanish, and a “repositionable” sticker that is moved together by the child and treatment team in correspondence with the child’s progress.
- Has a themed “neutral zone” that helps to facilitate child-centered communication with use of metaphors that soften medical jargon and reduce anxiety during set-backs.
- Has spaces designed to adhere photographs or drawings for personalization.
- Has space designated for autographs and well wishes from team members that have made a positive impact in the child & family’s care.
- Is created, manufactured and assembled in the USA with love & prayers for a speedy recovery!
Make sure children & family’s remember your organization’s commitment to patient & family-centered care by including the logo of your healthcare organization or business on each Get Well Map (added upon request).